LTTA SPAIN/ REUS MAY,2022
This short training event took place in Spain and was organized by DomSpain16-20 May 2020. It provided participants with theoretical notions and exercises in creative and innovative thinking. It was based on theoretical learning modules and presentations of examples of good practice as well as discussions and experience comparison. Participants were social educators and teaching staff. Concepts related to creativity in the various educational contexts were presented and discussed with participants. The event was organized in three training days.
- Day 1. Creativity and the arts in education; Persistent creativity;
- Day 2. Innovation and creativity in Social Business;
- Day 3. Innovation in education.
Generally speaking, the organizer received participants on Monday evening and gave them all the training materials, e.g., the training event starts on Tuesday and ended on Friday. This training event also provided participants with methodological, technological, and digital tools, which allowed them to develop the project objectives. The expected training results were:
– Participants acquired knowledge and understanding of creative thinking;
– Participants acquired an understanding of creative practiced useful in education.
The added value of this learning activity was sharing knowledge among participants and reinforced their understanding of the project’s topics. Participants were selected on the basis of their request for participation, their curriculum, and their answers in a face to face interview. The selection principles were
– basic digital competence;
– gender equality.